|The Adecco Group|
The Adecco Group is the world's leading workforce solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Adecco is Singapore's leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions. Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
Jobs Adecco - GS Perm Singapore (Singapura) - Singapore :
Additive Manufacturing Application Engineer | West
Deadline 28 Oct 2019th
- Bachelor or Master in Additive Manufacturing with a bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Automation Technology or similar.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Although some of the work is performed in local customer plants, you must be willing and able to travel as much as 70% of the time since most customer locations are non-local.
- Ability to travel internationally if requested.
- Experience requiring use of organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
Deadline 25 Oct 2019th
- Degree in Accounting or with relevant certificate (e.g. ACCA)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant of work experiences with supervisory exposure
- Talent with Manufacturing background and possesses CPA would be a plus
- Talent with short notice or immediate availability would be an advantage
Digital Marketing Executive
Deadline 11 Oct 2019th
- Min GCE 'A' Level / Diploma / Degree in any marketing discipline
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Bilingual in Mandarin preferred to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
If you are interested Please Apply Your Opportunity only this page Deadline Oct-28 2019th. Immediately send your Aplication, Because this jobs maybe close before deadline above and we not Notified you about close this job opportunity.