|Img Source: www.spencer-ogden.com|
As global recruitment experts in energy and infrastructure, we're building an industry that impacts millions. We provide leading recruitment services to our clients and candidates that they won’t find elsewhere. With technology at the heart of the process, from financing to operational execution, we break new ground at every stage of the project life cycle. It’s our mission to create a dynamic and sustainable legacy in the ever-changing landscapes we cover. Our industry leading services are delivered in a flexible, autonomous way, with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia Pac, Australia and the US. In short, we’ve put our experience and forward thinking where the action is.
Going beyond transactional recruitment. Our sectors are constantly growing and evolving, and workforce skills must follow suit. Spencer Ogden’s consultants are experts across oil and gas, power and utilities, built environment and renewable energy, knowing the right people for the job – and the right jobs for our people. Whether you’re thinking about contract positions or permanent roles, we lead the market when it comes to placing talent where it’s needed.
Field Engineer, Real Estate Business Development Manager, Spencer Ogden (Recruitment Firm) Location Karnataka - Bangalore, Maharashtra - Mumbai, Maharashtra - Pune, Tamil Nadu - Chennai, Singapore, Thailand and Germany.
1. Director of Contract Manufacturing
This role, as a member of the Operations Team, will be responsible for the selection of regional and global outsourced contract-manufacturing parties, and for the development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of system production strategy.
- A BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical degree (e.g. Industrial Engineering) is preferred. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in Outsourced Manufacturing, Process Quality, and Supply-Chain Management, including having worked for a mid-size company undergoing rapid growth.
Required skills include:
- 12-15 years experience in Manufacturing, Manufacturing Management, Manufacturing Process Engineering
- Experience working with and expanding ERP and related tool sets with integration to outsourced manufacturers
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 9001/14001 and other relevant standards for global manufacturing
- Strong commercial negotiation skills and ability to manage high value contracts over time
- Relationship building and ability to represent Fluence with senior leaders of contracting partners
- Possesses strong interpersonal communications skills with a proven ability to coordinate with diverse internal and external teams globally
- Has excellent English verbal and writing skills and international experience; additional languages are a plus
If you interested please Apply online this position only on this page immediatelly.
2. Real Estate Business Development Manager
Spencer Ogden (Recruitment Firm)
Location : India, Mumbai Etc
Calling all Real Estate Professionals!
A well established international developer is looking for experienced Business Development Managers to join the team in their upcoming projects in India.
This role reports to the Deputy Head of Business Development and has the following responsibilities:
- You are to source for new prospective investment opportunities and implement strategic plans for your assigned country/city. This role needs to be well verse in conducting market research, do trend analysis, write investment papers, feasibility study, due diligence and negotiate for contract terms with partners. As this is a senior hire, you will be expected to guide junior colleagues in the team.
To be successful in this role, you require the following:
- Min 9-10 years of relevant experience in Real Estate
- Strong financial modelling (Cash flow, P&L etc) and financial analysis
- Good knowledge of legal, tax, financial considerations
- Note that this role is based in INDIA
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now! More information please visit only on this page for more information job for Singapore, Thailand. Deadline September 25, 2019.
3. Field Engineer – Preventive Maintenance (Singapore)
Spencer Ogden (Recruitment Firm)
Job Title: Field Engineer – Preventive Maintenance (Singapore)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Field Engineer – Preventive Maintenance, who will be based in Singapore for 2 weeks.
Location: Jurong Island, Singapore
- Perform checks on the system, and preventive maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting, and start-up of the system
- Perform data recovery / corrective maintenance if required
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Power / Oil & Gas projects
- Proficiency in Microrec K with REG2 controller cards
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. /// Elaine Foo / Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd / License Number: 13C6321 / Registration Number: R1551452 /// More information about All Jobs in this page please visit only on this page official site Good Luck and Thank You...