|Img Source: www.myroswellmagazine.com|
First Time Cruisers. The world of cruising is constantly innovating and revolutionizing the travel experience! Getting to each exciting port of call is only part of the journey, as the ships themselves are now destinations. As new cruise ships are being built and old ships being refurbished, the focus of cruise companies is to deliver cutting edge and refined experiences. Each year, cruise lines invest millions of dollars in order to deliver the most innovative and creative onboard amenities and features. With cruise ships moving into the spotlight as the marvel of modern architecture, state-of-the art ships are being built with an unrelenting attention to detail, adding to the traveling experience! Cruising offers travellers the chance to unwind in modern amenities and luxurious spaces, and the chance to completely explore the best of their dream destinations; combining the perfect balance of relaxation and adventure! While onboard you can savor delicious meals created by master chefs, and on land you can experience culturally authentic local flavors. Of course one of the biggest bonuses of taking a fabulous cruise vacation is also the fact that you only have to unpack once and you can travel to far reaching dream destinations all in one trip.
Most of all, while you make your way to the most idyllic destinations you'll be taken there in complete bliss with gracious service, exquisite dining, world class amenities, lively entertainment, relaxing spas and the freedom to enjoy them at your own pace! The incredible value of cruising extends beyond life onboard; a cruise can take you to a plethora of destinations around the world all in one trip with everything planned out for you in advance. Once you set sail your biggest concern will be how to relax, making cruising the perfect way to escape the ordinary and enjoy something extraordinary! We've put together a variety of tips to make the most of your first cruise! Official site
Cruise Ship Centers International Job
Supervisor, Accounts Receivable - Vancouver - Supervisor, Accounts Receivable is primarily responsible for the A/R process and responsible for collection activities including tracking of overdue accounts, sending follow-up inquiries and resolving outstanding payment issues. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions, therefore, exceptional organizational skills are preferred.
What you will do
- Work with Accounting Associate in completing customer billing.
- Analysis of franchise center service fee reports and reconciliations of 260 center financial statement.
- Ensure proper input of cash receipts and application prior to posting to general ledger.
- Monitor AR aging, collection communications for all due/overdue invoices and determine reasons for overdue accounts and work with customer to negotiate resolutions.
- Proactively initiate collections activities.
- Minimize bad debt exposure.
- Responds to internal and external customer account inquiries.
- Generate monthly AR aging report and communicate status of overdue accounts.
- Prepare service fee month-end journal entries and analysis.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist with month-end reporting.
- Take on special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Advanced excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Analytical ability, problem solver.
- Ability to look for ways to become more efficient, improve processes and remove waste in areas of responsibility.
- Passionate team player with a positive can-do attitude.
Key Requirements / Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with Sage300 and/or Oracle would be an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience.
- Strong analytical aptitude with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interfacing with other department, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedication to continuous improvement and excellent customer service.
If you are Interested and Interested in Applying for Jobs at Cruise Ship Centers International, Canada British Columbia Vancouver You can access this Job Vacancy Online only on this page Immediately Submit Your Application Application, Because This Job Vacancies can be closed Anytime Without Notification.